Restore Field Technician
24 Restore is looking for highly-motivated individuals who are ready to jump right in to the world of Disaster Restoration. The Field Technician is a core part of our response team, and are the individuals responsible executing fundamental parts of our disaster remediation/cleanup plan.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fire Board-ups
- Flood/Water Remediation
- Mold Remediation
- Sewage Remediation
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Honest, hardworking & trustworthy
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Good physical health, with the ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Available to work off-hours, be on call, and willingness to work overtime hours
- Versatile & handy, comfortable working with tools
- Own a mobile phone
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
- GED / HS Diploma / Industry Experience
- Experience using demolition tools, mitigation machinery, personal protective equipment
- Experiencein the Water, Fire, Mold, Bio-Hazard Clean Up, or Construction industries
- Certifications through IICRC in water, fire, and mold are highly preferred
- Veterans are encouraged to apply!
- $15 – $18/Hour Depending on experience + significant overtime opportunities available
The ideal candidate is hardworking, extremely versatile & hands-on, experienced in the Water, Fire, Mold, Bio-Hazard Clean Up, or Construction, with the ability to lead a wide range of different jobs 24.