24 Restore NE is New England’s largest locally owned full-service Disaster Restoration company, specializing in restoring commercial and residential properties to their pre-loss condition. We are currently searching for an energetic, motivated, and reliable industry experienced professional to join our office team in South Easton.
Under the direction of the Operations Team, the Inside Project Manager will be responsible for internal job management through the utilization of Restoration Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Initial project intake including answering phones, qualifying leads, and entering project details into Restoration Manager
- Daily administrative management
- Writing daily email updates to Priority Service Agreement customers detailing project specific information
- Assisting the Mitigation Dept. in project estimating, completing assignment revisions & project invoicing by utilizing both Xactimate and time & materials formatting
- Collaborating with the entire Operations Team to provide highest level of customer service and daily communication with clients (written and verbal)
- Assisting with collections and accounts receivables efforts
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of the insurance claims process and familiarity with the disaster restoration industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, and Google Drive a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Disaster restoration, property insurance claims, project management, is a plus but not required.