Working under the supervision of the Vice President of Operations, the Project Manager will manage residential and commercial emergency mitigation and restoration projects. The Project Manager will deliver high-quality customer service to both internal and external customers. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Construction, Project Management, or other related major.
Experience utilizing Xactimate and Restoration Manager preferred. Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are required. Experience in an emergency service or insurance organization and/or knowledge of construction is a plus.
- Works with field crew, subcontractors, vendors, and other Company employees to ensure job requirements are met
- Ensures branch is consistently stocked with necessary supplies and equipment
- Estimating, budgeting and managing financials on projects
- Helps recruit new vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Maintains and tracks jobs through appropriate software programs
- Invoices and collects payment from clients such as insurance carriers, property management companies and institutions.
- Serves as a liaison to the client ensuring communication is consistent throughout the duration of the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Construction, Project Management, or other related major preferred
- Experience in an emergency service, construction, or insurance organization a plus
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and self-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Experience with Xactimate and Restoration Manager
- Construction Supervisor License (CSL) a plus
- IICRC certifications are preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)