VP, Business Development – CT
Business Development – $100K+ Earning Potential (Uncapped)
24 Restore is New England’s largest locally owned, full-service Disaster Restoration company, specializing in restoring commercial and residential properties to their pre-loss condition.
At 24, we’re always on the lookout for highly-motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team — people ready to create positive impacts in the lives of our customers, while embodying our core values.
ABOUT THE POSITION – VP, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
24 Restore is looking for a highly motivated B2B sales professional to help expand our brand footprint throughout New England.
This position is to add to our growing team and is not a replacement position.
The primary territory for this role is all of Connecticut working out of our Hamden, CT office.
Both positions include a competitive base salary plus an aggressive commission structure with $100,000+ annual earning potential.
The VP, Business Development is responsible for prospecting, building and maintaining relationships with clients in the following industries:
- Property Managers – Commercial and Residential
- Hospitality – Hotels
- Facilities Managers
- Private Schools/Institutions
- Property Owners – Multi Unit
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Insurance – Adjusters, Agents/Brokers, Carriers
- Attend and participate in appropriate Industry association events
- Assist in overall company marketing events, functions (Sporting Events, Concerts, Trainings, Seminars, and Trade Shows)
- Assist in growing the 24 brand throughout New England
- Maintain detailed calendar and scheduled visits week to week (Approx. 4 “road” days and 1 office Day)
- Manage sales pipeline, document client interactions and track action items/follow ups
- Develop client contact points, and utilize 24’s CRM system for communication, documentation, and scheduling
- Superior networking skills are essential to success in this position
- Demonstrated ability to get to the key decision makers in an organization and schedule “big” meetings
- Demonstrated experience in developing lasting, productive business relationships
- 3+ years of successful outside B2B sales experience; restoration, insurance, real estate industry experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills: articulate, persuasive, and enthusiastic
- Strong presentation skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time