24’s highly trained team is here 24/7 to assist you in the event of a fire loss. From a whole house fire to minor smoke damage, we will work closely with you and your insurance provider each step of the way to restore your property to its pre-fire damage condition.
Fire damage can be especially devastating. In addition to fire and smoke damage, the property will oftentimes suffer significant water damage. Our highly trained technicians have the experience and specialty equipment to quickly clean and restore your property to its pre-fire condition.
- Emergency Contact
- A knowledgeable representative will gather critical information from you in order for 24 to respond to your individual needs quickly and efficiently
- 24 will carefully inspect the fire, smoke and soot damage, as well as any corresponding water damage to develop an effective plan for appropriate remediation
- Secure the Property: Board up and roof tarp
- Security and safety is the top priority for your property. Our team will board-up any damaged windows, doors and walls as well as place tarps over compromised roofs to eliminate further damage.
- Water Removal and Drying (If necessary)
- It is critical that the water removal process begin right away. Our highly trained technicians will remove all of the excess water.
- Once the majority of the water has been removed, dehumidifiers and air movers will be used to dry out the rest of the structure.
- Smoke and Soot removal
- The 24 team will use specialty cleaning products to safely remove all smoke and soot particles from all surfaces.
- Once the soot and smoke particles have been removed, we will eliminate the smoke odor. A combination of industrial air scrubbers, fogging, and specialty cleaning solutions will be used to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- All Personal belongings that are restorable will be cleaned and deodorized.
- Items can be cleaned onsite or may be taken back to a secure, climate controlled facility. These items can be stored until your property is ready for their return.
- 24’s fire damage reconstruction professionals will work closely with you and your insurance provider to restore your property to its pre-fire condition.