Mold in your home or building can be an unsettling experience. Mold can cause serious indoor air quality issues as well as physical damage to your property. 24 utilizes the most effective and cost efficient techniques in remediating all mold issues.
Please consider the following facts:
- Mold spores are microscopic and may enter your property in a variety of ways.(windows, doors, HVAC systems, pets, and clothing).
- Mold spores thrive on moisture and can grow quickly when provided with a food source (plant based building materials) and exposed to water or moisture.
- Before mold remediation begins, any source of water exposure must be addressed.
- Higher than normal humidity can also support mold growth.
- A knowledgeable representative will gather critical information from you in order for 24 to respond to your individual needs quickly and efficiently.
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- A highly trained 24 technician will carefully inspect your property for signs of mold.
- Not all mold is visible. Our team will use specialty equipment to identify hidden moisture and potential contamination.
- Mold Containment/Air Filtration
- Containment barriers are critical to eliminate the spreading of mold spores during remediation.
- 24 utilizes advanced containment procedures such as negative air chambers to isolate the contaminated area and negative air pressure to create proper air exchange within the containment barriers.
- Specialized equipment with HEPA filtration are utilized to capture microscopic spores out of the air and from surfaces.
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- 24 technicians use anti-fungal and anti-microbial treatments to eliminate mold colonies and to help prevent new colonies from forming.
- Removing and disposing of contaminated porous materials, such as drywall and carpeting, may be necessary to remediate heavy mold growth.
- 24’s reconstruction experts will work closely with you and your insurance provider to restore your property to its pre-mold condition.