Any size disturbance in your property can be an unsettling experience. Whether the result of a mechanical or plumbing failure or an act of nature, water damage can be very harmful to your residential or commercial property. Oftentimes the damage is not limited to the structure of your property, but can also affect your belongings. Even incidents that you may consider minor, such as a leaky drain or an ice dam, if left unattended can cause significant long term mold damage. Our highly trained technicians will quickly remove the water using advanced equipment. We will closely monitor and document the drying process to ensure your property is dried properly.
- Emergency Contact:
- A knowledgeable representative will gather critical information from you in order for 24 to respond to your individual needs quickly and efficiently
- 24 will carefully inspect your water emergency to determine the extent and type of water damage and develop an effective plan for mitigation
- Water Extraction
- The most important step to drying the structure properly is to quickly remove all excess water. Our highly trained technicians will begin the process as quickly as possible to minimize further damage to your property.
- Drying Process
- After all excess water has been removed, our team will utilize appropriate specialty equipment and scientific drying methods to ensure all affected areas are dried completely.
- All affected belongings that are restorable will be cleaned and dried utilizing specialized cleaning methods.
- An anti-microbial solution will be applied to prohibit future mold growth and to properly sanitize the property.
- The 24 team will work closely with you and your Insurance Company throughout the entire water mitigation process.
Common Causes of Water Damage
- Leaking Appliances/Water Heaters/Plumbing
- Pipe Breaks
- Ice Dams
- Rain/Wind/Storm Damage
- Sewage/Septic Backups
- Overflowing Toilets/Tubs/Sinks
- Sprinkler Break